1) Which character do you most closely relate with??
2) Where were you or when did the idea for INSIGHT first hit you??
3) How many books are you planning to write in this series??
4) Which one of your characters would you consider doing a spin off series with?
If you think about it in life we all weave together in some way. How many times have you said “it’s a small world”? With that idea in mind and the fact that Willow and Landen have had lives that have stretched across four million years, there is no telling how many people, legends, or myths that they have created or influenced. Every character is very diverse and has a different perspective on this darkness they are fighting. The possibilities are endless!
5) When you envision a story, which part comes to you first? Beginning, middle, end?
6) What inspired you to become an author?
7) What do you need when you write?? I.E. Certain music… certain foods…
8) What advice would you give to aspiring writers?
9) Who are some of your favorite authors/ What are your favorite books to read?
10) A random fact about yourself?
11) The way you describe your different dimensions are so vivid and imaginative, where did the inspiration come from?
12) Are there any personal aspects of your life that are included in the books?? Like someones house or car?? Or the way someone looks or talks??
The main male charter in my new series ‘See’ is a Taurus. After the first read by my beta reads I was told they expected him to be angrier if he was a Taurus ( I’m a lucky girl – my betas love astrology as much as I do!). When I wrote him I focused on the voice that sign has – how hypnotic it is. Once I had this feedback I found the first male Taurus I could in my life and basically interviewed him in a roundabout way. I put forth scenarios to him – ones that happened in my first draft, and guess what the beta readers were right – I could see the anger in my Taurus friends eyes as he imagined the things in the books happing to him. You could see the control he tried to have, how his eyes would reflect that emotion even though his words and actions were calm.
I think all writers are people watchers. I pull from every area in my life, no doubt.
13) What’s your favorite part about being a writer?
14) Who is your favorite character in this series?
15) If Insight were to be made into a movie, Who would play Drake?