Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Book Review: Family Magic (The Hayle Coven Novels, #1) by Patti Larsen



   Family Magic







REVIEW:
I've been reading a lot of self-published authors recently and been pleasantly surprised with how well written the books are. This one was no different. The book was excellently written, it had a great plot, and the characters were well developed. It's one of the books I know I will buy and read time and time again when I need a good "witch" fix. It's a good young adult story,even readers who are growing jaded by this genre should find something to enjoy here. Give it a try if the book description intrigues you! 


The Hayle Coven Novels 1, 2, 3 and 4 are already available for your reading pleasure. Here is a look at all the covers together!




Patti Larsen can be found HERE on Facebook.
Family Magic can be found HERE on Amazon.
Family Magic can be found HERE on GoodReads
Family Magic can be found HERE on SmashWords.

Make sure to check back with us here because in the next day or so I will have a post written by Syd (main character of Family Magic) about herself and her family.

1 comment:

DMS said...

I love to read about witches and this book sounds great. That is awesome that all the books are out already! I definitely want to read these!

~Jess
http;//thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com