Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Book Review: BIRTHRIGHT (The Dark Gifts) by Willow Cross

Birthright
by

Book Description:
 Throughout the ages, druids have passed down a prophecy from one generation to the next. A girl, born of a witch clan, will become vampyre and spark a war that will divide the vampire nation. This young woman will either save humanity from vampire reign, or be the end of it. Although she’s never heard the prophecy, and doesn’t believe in witchcraft, Liz Markum is that woman.

Working with her maker, Michael, and the remaining members of the warring Vampire Council, Liz must defeat the darkness inside her, and learn to become more than a killer vampire. She must become a vampire killer.


What a wonderful way to start my reading journey for the year 2012.  For weeks I have answered questions by Willow Cross on Facebook trying to win this book. Although I never won, she has many faithful followers who have one multiple times and one of them (THANK YOU- JENNY BYNUM) gifted me her copy of Birthright.

This book is was awesome! It has perfect balance when it comes to romance, action, suspense, humor and mystery. I opened the book on New Years eve and was whisked away on this wonderful adventure that in my opinion was better then any New Years Eve celebration that was going on at the time. It seemed that every time I thought I had the story figured out, I was thrown another curve ball that would shock me to the core. The characters Willow created are all so well written about that they seem like my everyday friends (minus all the warrior killing).  It involves Vampyres, Witches, Ghosts and everything in-between. Willow Cross is an author that I would keep a very close eye on. I expect many more wonderful adventures created by her. Birthright is a must read in 2012, and it's available right now on Amazon for only 0.99cents!!



Buy BIRTHRIGHT (The Dark Gifts) on Amazon here !
Find Willow Cross on GoodReads here !
Find the website for Willow Cross here !
and last but not least
You can find Willow Cross on Facebook here !


No comments: